Microelectronics security and trust have become essential and significant components of cybersecurity. National Microelectronics Security Training Center (MEST) is a program that is planning and developing comprehensive training programs in microelectronics design and security.
Distinctive aspects of the MEST program include:
- Collaboration between multiple universities.
- Establishing an ecosystem of training modules and options to suit the need for diverse government and industry employees.
- Strong emphasis on hands-on learning. This includes teaching state-of-the-art computer-aided design tools (CAD) and hands-on hardware design, hacking, and countermeasure tools.
- Major courses and certificate programs
- Comprehensive coverage of all security topics – devices and architectures to integrated circuits, platforms, and large systems.
- Offering major courses and certificate programs for the nation.
- Self-learning kits for hardware and systems security topics are available for remote training and busy professionals.
- Training materials are available on a secure cloud via TSS.
Please visit the MEST Website for more details.